[Kodi 16.0 Jarvis][BUG] Partial GUI visible after switching input from/to htpc
Thank you for the new release of 16.0 Jarvis. The new features are nice, but I had to roll back to 15.2 Isengard due to a bug.
Hardware: Intel Ivy Bridge Core i5-3570K, integrated graphics, running HDMI at 1080p/60 to receiver
Software: Windows 7 Pro
Symptom: when full screen selected under System->Video, switching the receiver to a different input and then switching back to the computer input produces GUI that is twice as big (only the upper left quarter visible). It looks like the GUI thinks the resolution is 4K. The TV displays correct 1080p/60. This does not happen when "Use full screen window" is selected. If I restart Kodi or go to settings and then select/unselect the "Use full screen window" under System->Video everything goes back to normal.
Reverting back to 15.2 Isengard fixed the problem. The problem was not there with 15.2 originally.
Do you need windowed mode for some reason?
I have this same issue. Once I upgraded to 16 the screen will zoom in the same as above. I don't use windowed mode.
(2016-03-07, 20:29)Derek Wrote: Do you need windowed mode for some reason?

In windowed mode everything works correctly, but then i cannot use Auto refresh rate setting for video -- with auto refresh video plays slow and audio is choppy. Video platys fine with full screen mode. But in full screen mode the aforementioned problem appears.
Thank you for looking at this problem.
Theres been a lot of questions almost EXACTLY like this so i recon a wee search will bring up the answer IF its been solved.

You could also post a debug log (wiki)
It seems I'm having this issue too. Switched to a new PC (Intel NUC) and HDMI through my receiver.

Deskop is showing fine, Kodi in a full window too. But as soon as I switch to full screen I only see a quarter. It is like zoomed in massively.

I'm not able to use the calibration tool, because I cannot reach the lower right arrow for example.

I did not find the solution on the forum. Also I can't find other issue mentioned exactly like this.
Turn off scaling option in graphics settings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Kodi 16.0 Jarvis][BUG] Partial GUI visible after switching input from/to htpc0