recordings not refreshing/showing up in kodi
Wow! Can't believe this is still something that hasnt been sorted!!! User to work flawlessly in media centre back in 2003!!!!!!!!!
(2016-05-05, 04:02)haverer2 Wrote: Wow! Can't believe this is still something that hasnt been sorted!!! User to work flawlessly in media centre back in 2003!!!!!!!!!
Works flawlessly in NextPVR too - just use that.

Used to work fine in Kodi too until they broke it with some changes. There has been changes in the next release of NextPVR that'll get it working in again in the Kodi UI.
(2016-05-05, 23:00)sub3 Wrote:
(2016-05-05, 04:02)haverer2 Wrote: Wow! Can't believe this is still something that hasnt been sorted!!! User to work flawlessly in media centre back in 2003!!!!!!!!!
Works flawlessly in NextPVR too - just use that.

Used to work fine in Kodi too until they broke it with some changes. There has been changes in the next release of NextPVR that'll get it working in again in the Kodi UI.

Indeed I do use nextpvr at the moment.... It's great :-) just handy to have working in kodi too, so that if I'm in it I don't have to switch. The changes sound great with the potential of it working in kodi again Smile you sir are a genius :-) what sort of release date are you looking at?

Cheers :-)
John
(2016-05-06, 05:42)haverer2 Wrote: what sort of release date are you looking at?
To be honest, I'm not sure - life keeps getting in the way recently. Hopefully next couple of weeks.
(2016-05-06, 05:47)sub3 Wrote:
(2016-05-06, 05:42)haverer2 Wrote: what sort of release date are you looking at?
To be honest, I'm not sure - life keeps getting in the way recently. Hopefully next couple of weeks.

:-) Looking forward to it :-) Great work :-)
Same here!
Any solution? Like a refresh button?
(2018-09-19, 01:35)M4th76 Wrote: Same here!
Any solution? Like a refresh button?
 As far as I know - it's working fine automatically these days. Make sure you're using a current Kodi 18 release.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recordings not refreshing/showing up in kodi0