Newbee question Kodi16 wont load
Ok so i did as you asked, i deleted everything, did a totally fresh install of 15.2, then overinstalled 16, exactly the same thing, so it has to be a compatability issue.

I cant send you another log because kodi wont even load nowHuh?

I get what you was saying about the addons but i really dont think this issue has anything to do with the addons buddy.
But im now left with nothing...

What nowHuh

Please help as i dont even have kodi now
i hope this works, i think i have uploaded the only log i can find that referes to kodi 16

http://pastebin.com/BPf6AhNU
It worked, but it's not telling much. At least to me, maybe someone else can see something.

Can you turn on debugging, using the advanced settings.XML method, try again to start Kodi and take a new log and upload it?

Hopefully that may shed more information.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Ok so how do i do that? Newbi remember! !!! That log is whats in the kodi folder in userdata. You cant create a log if you cant log into the programme.

Ive xone what you asked of me now how do i us the advanced xml method if i cant launch the programme? Huh
(2016-03-17, 02:20)soulmiester Wrote: Ok so how do i do that? Newbi remember! !!! That log is whats in the kodi folder in userdata. You cant create a log if you cant log into the programme.

Ive xone what you asked of me now how do i us the advanced xml method if i cant launch the programme? Huh

Click on the link that Darren provides above and follow the instructions. You will see that this method is specifically designed to enable debugging from systems that are crashing on start up, such as yours.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Ok ive done this.
How do i retrieve the new log? i mean where will i find it please?
Ok I think ive done it.

http://pastebin.com/GbuCX3wa

Can you tell me if ive done this right please.
Thanks
It's right yes. Looks like Kodi is having problems with access to your Samsung DVD drive. Is that a stand-alone unit that you could unplug, or is it built in?

In any case are its drivers up to date, or is there anything else indicated in your normal Windows set-up concerning that drive which may be an issue?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
But kodi 15.2 runs perfect??

Ive checked the drivers and they are up to date and checked the region and thats set to uk so ive no idea..
is there anything else i can do or is that it?

Thanks
Lee
The last thing I can think of is to try a portable mode install and see if that helps.

Beyond that I'm out of ideas, sorry. Maybe someone else can give some other ideas hopefully.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbee question Kodi16 wont load0