SOLVED - Wifi Network Missing on Pi 3
Hi guys

I know just enough about linux to be able to follow instructions, but sadly not much more. I have spent the past hour or so googling and I haven't been able to find a solution - I suspect it is an easy one, but I sure don't know how to fix it!

I have a wifi adapter I was using with my Pi 2, and when I use that on my Pi 3, everything works just fine, but of course I'd rather be able to use the onboard wifi with the Pi 3. If I go to network settings in My OSMC, I can see a bunch of networks around me, but not mine. I checked the router and it is set to 802.11n (but I have tried auto as well) which the onboard card is supposed to be. It's not a hidden SSID, and it is using WPA2. I changed it to an open system, and the SSID still couldn't be detected

I tried the instructions here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=217748

but when I hit services, again, wifi networks show up but not mine

OSMC running KODI 16.0 (not sure what other information is necessary)

Can any point me in the right direction here?

Thanks in advance Smile

**edit**

Just tried a fresh version of kodi that I had downloaded and installed (chose the Pi2/Pi3 option) and I have the same issue (the one I have been working in was the same version that I had been using with the Pi 2, but I had updated it.
If you're seeing some wifi but not yours - and not even when yours is open - my first thought would be to try changing the wifi channel on your router.
I knew it would be something easy, thanks, I really should have tried that - cheers Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SOLVED - Wifi Network Missing on Pi 30