• 6(current)
Release igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton
(2016-06-14, 15:51)BobCratchett Wrote: For library views it's easy enough - colors/defaults.xml (or whichever .xml file relates to the colours you've chosen in Interface > Skin) and change the value of DiffusePosterNF.

Widgets on the home screen are harder than they should be (and indeed harder than they will be now I've noticed that they're not using the DiffusePosterNF value - so you won't have to do this after the next update) - they're defined in shortcuts/template.xml. You need to find the templates for the home screen layout you're using (the two templates '<other include="vertical">' if you're using the vertical menu) - then within them adjust all instances of '88f1f1f1' to whatever value you want.

Note, when I update the templates to use DiffusePosterNF, I'll probably adjust the value to that used by the widgets (which is slightly lighter). Also note that you'll need to backup your changes, as whenever the skin is updated it will overwrite them.
The DiffusePosterNF setting actually does affect the widget one too. I made them brighter and it looks better to me now. I'm using "a5f1f1f1". Was way too dark for me before. I wanna see those nice looking posters Big Grin
Getting a lot of errors from SkinHelper, only with iqConq. Other skins using this helper don't output that error:

http://pastebin.com/bd1JNJCH

Didn't change anything, might have out updated skin or SkinHelper.

Edit: seems to be ok again after manually downloading and updating SkinHelper. You might gloss over the log to see if you can find out what caused this otherwise I will delete it to not confuse people.
I have glossed over the log. At a rough guess, not being overly familiar with Skin Helper's code, it looks suspiciously like Kodi is returning invalid json responses to that script. As you say, you've already fixed it, but it's not something that should be influenced by the skin choice at all so if you experience it again I'd recommend asking for help in the Skin Helper thread directly.
I installed this today, I think it's amazing. I love the design of everything, I still need to sort out my icons for the crossbar and have a look at the widgets but it works pretty much "out of the box" for me. I think I've finally found my skin (after a long time trying). Thanks, BobCratchett.
Glad you like it, though all credit to Hitcher for the original skin and therefore the design Smile
ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.igconq]: MD5 mismatch after download. Expected 757674f48817785f153a17a7c8d811e7, was C70ACF06F48645E66B6FCE15212C9DAC

Trying to update to 17.0.13
Thanks for the heads up. I've pushed a new version of the repository add-on (which should itself update from the repository) - once you have that version, the skin should update normally.
It updated as soon as I turned it on. Thank you, great job!

Now is there anything that can be done to make use of all that space here? There a titles overlapping even though there is so much room.

http://w86i.imgup.net/Conq83ca.jpeg
The favourites dialog provides very little information (no plot, for example), so any redesign of that dialog will be very minor and only to bring it in-line with changes I've made elsewhere in the skin. The text shouldn't be overlapping like that and I can't see any obvious cause for it skin-side (it looks like the title of the favourites contain new lines...), but I'll have a play and see if anything can be done about it for the next update.
I'm trying to launch the Ignoble repo, but all I'm getting is a "Could not connect to repository" error.
Please double-check you're running the latest available Krypton nightly and the updated version of the repo addon and, if the problem persists, post a debug log (wiki).
Hi BobCratchett,

The skin is beautiful, thanks a lot for your work.

I had a small request if you have the time for it and if its possible, on the live tv, add the channel numbers before the name.In my opinion it's simpler for someone to remember the location of the channel by the number, so it would improve usability!!!

Kind regards!
Thanks for the kind words, though credit to Hitcher for the original design as always.

I noticed a number of issues with live tv whilst watching the olympics including channel numbers missing in a few places, so they will be added. Real life is taking my attention at the moment, though, so it may be a week or two before I'm able to do it.
Thanks for your answer!
Kind Regards
Great skin MOD!
I just found out, that you cannot delete menu items when you are in Customize Main Menu. There is not a button to remove menu item.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton3