Release igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton
Well, after my previous post I thought I should give you the benefit of the doubt. Wink I wasn't running Krypton yet so installed that first. The skin ran fine, haven't seen any problems. (But I only use Kodi for Movies/TV.) I didn't really like the Crossbar menu (felt a bit cluttered/confusing) or the new very round font (although after switching back to default, that seemed a little bit too plain). But the previous menu modes/font are also included, with some nice new configuration options it seemed, so this is fine.

I liked some of the other changes, like the context/settings panel. The regular Conq multi-page layout isn't really necessary, this is a cleaner solution. The only slight issue I noticed is when you're using one of the "stock" Conq main menu's, that the unselected menu items are dimmed so much that they're practically unreadable.

I'm not ready to run Krypton full time yet, so went back to Jarvis and stock Conq for now. But there's a good chance I'll be back. Smile Thanks for the mod and Krypton updates. And yeah, you'll probably attract more people with some screenshots!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by JoopNL - 2016-03-24, 00:04
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-01, 21:37
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-29, 03:06
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-30, 03:26
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-30, 19:31
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by meccs - 2016-12-09, 19:49
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-12-10, 00:26
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-12-11, 16:55
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2017-01-08, 14:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton3