Release igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton
Debugging Kodi skins isn't a straightforward problem. I've programmed for a few different platforms over the years and where I still fall down with Kodi is that I can have perfect code (from a technical perspective) which still doesn't show. Your first choice for debugging that is the Kodi manual (and keeping up with changes correctly - see this thread for when I've failed to do that!). Your second choice is the Kodi log, though that won't show the vast majority of coding errors.

Your third choice is Sublime Text with Phil's KodiDevKit - but that should always be the tertiary to the Kodi manual. For instance, it regularly tells me that the <defaultcontrol /> in my lists isn't valid when it is. So take that as a good indication of issues (and its syntax highlighting is superb), but also take it is an imperfect computer who doesn't know skinning as well as you do.

(Having said that I started with Notepad++ which is still an excellent choice. The syntax highlighting puts Sublime Text over the top for me, though, even though you can't take all of it's warning's at face value - and if you don't know skinning or aren't referring to the skinning manual, have the potential to actually send you in the wrong direction.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by BobCratchett - 2016-06-16, 23:14
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-01, 21:37
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-29, 03:06
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-30, 03:26
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-30, 19:31
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by meccs - 2016-12-09, 19:49
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-12-10, 00:26
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-12-11, 16:55
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2017-01-08, 14:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton3