Release igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton
(2016-11-29, 00:01)BobCratchett Wrote: New version of the skin is now available on my repo. Note that the igConq has been rebased on another skin which has essentially meant re-writing large elements of it. Whilst in the long-term this means both skins will benefit from fixes and improvements made in the other, in the short term there will be some missing features and breakages. Let me know what you find and I'll do my best to fix as quickly as I can.

Just got the new version. First things I noticed:

- I used to use the "classic" font (which I think was the one from the original Conq skin) and the "dark" theme, which is most suited to light backgrounds like the one I like to use. Both of these seem to be gone now... Any chance to get them back?

- Browsing movies using the "wide" view results in every poster except the one which has focus showing black, and the focused one is usually improperly cropped (most of the times, but not always, with black stripes on top and bottom). On TV Shows, all posters appear, but there's the same uneven cropping problem (some posters look OK, some are showing black stripes on top and bottom, of different heights). This did not happen in the previous version, where all posters were cropped properly. I'd be happy to provide screenshots if that's not clear enough or if you can't reproduce the bug.
ODROID C2 eMMC 16GB | LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0.2 + fTV | Logitech Harmony Elite remote | LG 55EG910V

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-01, 21:37
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-29, 03:06
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-30, 03:26
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-30, 19:31
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by meccs - 2016-12-09, 19:49
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-12-10, 00:26
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-12-11, 16:55
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2017-01-08, 14:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton3