Release igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton
Finally had the chance to install and use version 17.2.2 for a bit. Overall I like it a lot (and I'm glad to have the "classic" font back, thanks BobCratchett for adressing this!), but I hope you don't mind if I have a few issues to report:

- the curve overlay in the home menu seems to be gone, even with the "Show curves" setting checked in the skin settings menu;

- speaking of curves, the one that appears on the information screen (the one that you get when you press "i" for a film or TV series, with the plot and cast) seems to overlap the screen to the right... I'm using 1920x1080, I didn't check if that occurs with other resolutions as well;

- I prefer not to see the watched indicators on my Films/TV Series view (I use the wide view for both) as I find them to be irrelevant and visually distractive, so I unchecked "Show watched indicators" in the skin settings. The problem is that it also disables the little square watched indicators in the list view, which I use a lot to keep track of what I have/haven't watched in my "new files" folder... Would it be possible to have separate settings for the list view and other views? Or alternatively, could you point me in the right direction to comment out some xml so I can disable watched indicators in views other than the list view?

Thanks as always Angel
ODROID C2 eMMC 16GB | LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0.2 + fTV | Logitech Harmony Elite remote | LG 55EG910V

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-01, 21:37
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-29, 03:06
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-30, 03:26
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-11-30, 19:31
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by meccs - 2016-12-09, 19:49
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-12-10, 00:26
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2016-12-11, 16:55
RE: [Krypton] igConq - A Conq mod - by Oral-B - 2017-01-08, 14:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton3