Skin Helper
Getting a skin helper error message when starting kodi.
Tried reinstalling it and updating to no avail.
Can you take a look at your kodi log for the error?
I too have an issue, my own fault, I lost power during the skin upgrade ( latest Beta ) and was able to reinstall the skin, however cant seem to find where I go to for the Skin Helper to reinstall ( does not appear in Video Addons, nor can I find it anywhere), where can I get this or where do I go to reinstall? Thanks in advance for your help
Hello. On my Android box I was happily using Titan Beta 3.6.45, then I presume an update just happened for the skin helper service and Titan reverting back to Titan 3.6.43 with errors. I had to restart Kodi, but lost my short cuts which isn't really a problem to me. As I'm typing, I am downloading 3.6.46 and the good news is everything is back to normal, almost, but still getting the Skin Helper Service error. I just updated the Titan skin on my pc and had no problem at all. I can open the Skin Helper Service(1.0.69) on my pc, but on my Android box the add on can't be configured. Installation is missing files, please reinstall the skin helper service addon to fix this issue.

I installed the Titan 3.6.46 skin using the emby beta repo.

I also posted this in the other thread. Despite the error, the only problem I noticed so far, which is no big deal to me, under the Color themes menu, the Manage Color Themes label is not there, which seems to contribute to the message "Installation is missing files. please reinstall the skin helper service addon to fix this issue."
You can grab the latest version from here:

http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...r.service/

Just download the most recent zip and install it
Thanks mate. In fact, I disabled the Titan update and just let the Skin helper service update which went fine, then this morning I updated the Titan Skin and everything is fine for me. All Menu options are back in the Skin Helper Service settings and I can now see the Manage Color Themes option.
OK, great that it's fixed now. Thanks for reporting back.
I am guessing this is not compatible with Android? I get a dependency error.
Install from the kodi repo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Helper0