Mouseclick instead of mouseover?
Is it possible to change the mouse cursor and item selection behavior for certain tabs in Mimic? For example, when I hover my mouse pointer to "cast" on the info page, it shows the photos of the cast, but as soon as I move my pointer down to the photos in order to select one of them, the tab is immediately selected. This is clearly a deign that's very friendly to remotes but making mouse pointer completely useless.
It's been a long time since I've tested the mouse, just made a few adjustments to make the header more mouse friendly. Not sure what I can do about the cast list though, you might have to live with the way it is. I'd say it works pretty well considering this skin is designed for remote/keyboard input.
Ok, I added a couple of fake buttons so that the cast and youtube lists on the video info dialog will work with a mouse. I'm not feeling inclined to make similar changes to the ExtendedInfo dialogs though, as that would be much more involved.
Thank you very much. I was planning on live with it and use the arrow keys. Thank you very much~!
Also fixed the YouTube list on the artist/album info dialog for mouse users.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouseclick instead of mouseover?0