• 144(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
In my case: there was that widget. I wanted to change to sequence (In progress at first position) an it was gone.
(2016-10-16, 15:12)TomT Wrote: In my case: there was that widget. I wanted to change to sequence (In progress at first position) an it was gone.

You need to use a custom widget and select from the skin helper widgets the ones you like
Thx. That's what I've tried, but the skin helper widgets list is empty when I try to customize the widget. There's no entry in that list. Maybe I try to reinstall the skin helper.
How about adding up/down arrows in the widget settings to change the order? I would also prefer to have In Progress TV shows and movies at the top of the list (since I will be most often finishing something I've started watching before I start something new and it would be more logical to have In Progress be the first widget navigated to) and it would simplify things a bit.
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
(2016-10-16, 15:55)snarfo Wrote: How about adding up/down arrows in the widget settings to change the order? I would also prefer to have In Progress TV shows and movies at the top of the list (since I will be most often finishing something I've started watching before I start something new and it would be more logical to have In Progress be the first widget navigated to) and it would simplify things a bit.

You just have to change the first tv show widget to "in progress TV show"

No need for up/down arrows
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-10-16, 16:54)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-10-16, 15:55)snarfo Wrote: How about adding up/down arrows in the widget settings to change the order? I would also prefer to have In Progress TV shows and movies at the top of the list (since I will be most often finishing something I've started watching before I start something new and it would be more logical to have In Progress be the first widget navigated to) and it would simplify things a bit.

I tried that and I ended up with distorted/stretched thumbnails in the widget on the homescreen so I had to switch back. Maybe I missed another setting? Pretty sure all my helper add-ons are up-to-date...
(2016-10-16, 17:02)snarfo Wrote:

I tried that and I ended up with distorted/stretched thumbnails in the widget on the homescreen so I had to switch back. Maybe I missed another setting? Pretty sure all my helper add-ons are up-to-date...

I never liked thumbnails so I set it to use clearlogos instead of thumbnails

Maybe that's why I never saw your "stretch thumbnails" issue
Moanbag is in da place!
I think I can live without the episode thumbs because I really want the In Progress stuff first. I changed it up to In Progress widget first then the Recently added widget (in both tv shows and movies). However, now when I navigate to those items on the home menu the old thumbnails appear briefly before being replaced with what they are now! This may have been asked before and if so I apologize, but I'd rather not weed through 144 forum pages to find out :-) ---but is there a way to clear the cache in Estuary Mod? Deleting the textures13.db folder didn't do any good and I can't find an Estuary Mod cache folder in the addon_data folder or any other folder yet.
(2016-10-16, 17:59)snarfo Wrote: I think I can live without the episode thumbs because I really want the In Progress stuff first. I changed it up to In Progress widget first then the Recently added widget (in both tv shows and movies). However, now when I navigate to those items on the home menu the old thumbnails appear briefly before being replaced with what they are now! This may have been asked before and if so I apologize, but I'd rather not weed through 144 forum pages to find out :-) ---but is there a way to clear the cache in Estuary Mod? Deleting the textures13.db folder didn't do any good and I can't find an Estuary Mod cache folder in the addon_data folder or any other folder yet.

Not 100% sure but I think it may use the same cache than stock kodi

Will be in \AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Thumbnails\ if you are on windows (can not tell for other OS)
Moanbag is in da place!
New Update 1.6.3 on repository :

• Replace channels numbers by channels icons on PVR Guide
• Replace some Skin Helper widgets had to recent changes of Skin Helper Services
• Fix on smartplaylist editor
• Fix widgets on addons launcher
• New 4K flag icon
• Minnor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-16, 18:39)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-10-16, 17:59)snarfo Wrote: I think I can live without the episode thumbs because I really want the In Progress stuff first. I changed it up to In Progress widget first then the Recently added widget (in both tv shows and movies). However, now when I navigate to those items on the home menu the old thumbnails appear briefly before being replaced with what they are now! This may have been asked before and if so I apologize, but I'd rather not weed through 144 forum pages to find out :-) ---but is there a way to clear the cache in Estuary Mod? Deleting the textures13.db folder didn't do any good and I can't find an Estuary Mod cache folder in the addon_data folder or any other folder yet.

Not 100% sure but I think it may use the same cache than stock kodi

Will be in \AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Thumbnails\ if you are on windows (can not tell for other OS)

Yeah, I'm on Windows 10 and I was looking at my thumbnails folder, but it has SOOOOOO much stuff in it that I'd rather not rescrape it all from scratch... ugh. I think the last time I did the massive fanart/artist/actor scrapes it took about 4 hours. Might be a good overnight plan :-). Thanks for all the info.
(2016-10-16, 18:58)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 1.6.3 on repository :

• Replace channels numbers by channels icons on PVR Guide
• Replace some Skin Helper widgets had to recent changes of Skin Helper Services
• Fix on smartplaylist editor
• Fix widgets on addons launcher
• New 4K flag icon
• Minnor fixes

Now the skin helper widget list is not longer empty. THX
I'm still on Jarvis, but I'm itching to try your mod when Krypton is released officially.
Really loving the channel icons in the EPG now :-)
(2016-10-16, 13:49)TomT Wrote: Love the Skin. But I couldn't find the option to create a "inprogress movies" wigdet.
Has anybody an idea?

Thx

Skin settings --> Customizable widget (posters)

--> Skin Helper Service Widgets

In progress Movies

Recently added movies

Unwatched movies

Random movies

(2 spare widget slots to do with as you like)

(2016-10-16, 17:02)snarfo Wrote:

Skin settings --> Customizable widget (thumbs)

In progress TV Shows

Next episodes

etcetera

• 144(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36