• 156(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Fixed update issue by creating a folder named 'temp' on Kodi's installation directory for windows.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Hi there,

i'm trying this mod in Libreelec, which has Krypton Beta 5. It runs, but some skin settings won't survive a reboot, they get "resetted" to their default values after rebooting. Anything i can do here, or is it because of the beta 5 and not a nightly version of krypton?
cheers,azido :;):
(2016-11-05, 10:51)azido Wrote: Hi there,

i'm trying this mod in Libreelec, which has Krypton Beta 5. It runs, but some skin settings won't survive a reboot, they get "resetted" to their default values after rebooting. Anything i can do here, or is it because of the beta 5 and not a nightly version of krypton?

Already had this but do not know exactly where it come from
It seems like sometimes skin settings are not backup properly when kodi close

Here what seems to do the trick:
-set kodi like you want
-switch the skin to stock estuary (it will make a skin settings backup)
-switch back to estuary MOD

Now you should be good
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-11-05, 15:12)Gracus Wrote: Already had this but do not know exactly where it come from
It seems like sometimes skin settings are not backup properly when kodi close

Here what seems to do the trick:
-set kodi like you want
-switch the skin to stock estuary (it will make a skin settings backup)
-switch back to estuary MOD

Now you should be good

Yeah, mate, good one. Although it does not recover color settings of the skin (always reverts back to the default blue), everything get's back like i set it up with that method.

I also found out it's not a good idea to use Estuary Mod AND Estuarized on the same machine, as the settings get mixed up.

Thank you! Nod
cheers,azido :;):
Hope this hasn't been mentioned yet, but the animated posters on the homescreen widgets don't seem to be working for me. If a poster is animated it just flashes and shows maybe a frame or two of the animation before going static. If I go to the Movies section and browse to a movie with an animated poster it works fine in there.
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
Hi there,
How to disable the download animated files(*.gif) in folder "Thumbnails\animatedgifs"?
Can you allow us to backup skin on local hdd instead only on usb drive?

Also does the skin only work on nightly builds?
(2016-11-06, 12:01)snarfo Wrote: Hope this hasn't been mentioned yet, but the animated posters on the homescreen widgets don't seem to be working for me. If a poster is animated it just flashes and shows maybe a frame or two of the animation before going static. If I go to the Movies section and browse to a movie with an animated poster it works fine in there.

Working for me on library and on home menu too.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-06, 14:50)izavtraman Wrote: Hi there,
How to disable the download animated files(*.gif) in folder "Thumbnails\animatedgifs"?

Just disable animated poster in skin settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-06, 23:18)madmax2 Wrote: Can you allow us to backup skin on local hdd instead only on usb drive?

Also does the skin only work on nightly builds?

It's already possible... You can save it where you want, you must just add the source in file manager mode to show it.

Yes I recommend to use latest nightly build because some changes are only in nightly and not in beta yet.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-06, 23:42)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-11-06, 12:01)snarfo Wrote: Hope this hasn't been mentioned yet, but the animated posters on the homescreen widgets don't seem to be working for me. If a poster is animated it just flashes and shows maybe a frame or two of the animation before going static. If I go to the Movies section and browse to a movie with an animated poster it works fine in there.

Working for me on library and on home menu too.

Interesting. It's working on the 'movies in progress' widget, but not the 'recently added movies' widget. If it's just me I'll live with it as it's nothing catastrophic--- I just wanted to be sure it was just me.
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
(2016-11-06, 23:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-11-06, 14:50)izavtraman Wrote: Hi there,

Just disable animated poster in skin settings.

Disable the animated poster doesn't help. The gifs are still downloaded to Thumbnails\animatedgifs.
Would it be possible to have a selection on the Live TV - EPG where you could select how many rows to have for the guide (like Titan skin)

Just the text on the EPG is very small (its the same in Estuary).
Hello @ all,

I have an atv4 with the latest Kodi Build (the one from nov the 4th), with the Build before Beta5 I didnt ran into any probs, all was running fine, and that Skin was my fav Skin.
Today I wiped the last build and installed the last build for my atv4 (kodi-20161104-fc62363-yab-tvos) and now I cant update anything, or install anything from zip :/ When
I 1st started the new build, I get a msg that some Add-Ons needed to be updated (fanart.tv Scraper Library, IMDB Scraper Library, MusicBrainz Scraper Library,
Universal Album Scraper, Universal Artist Scraper, and Version Check) and after that I have some error msgs that the Add-Ons arent installed :

- Failed to update add-on
- Failed to install a dependency

I wiped the last build and installed the build before that (kodi-20161010-241871d-yab-tvos) and didnt have these probs with that build, is there something I can do? Or better
for me to use the build before Beta5?

Thanks alot in advance, and thx for the time you put into that nice skin, and share it with us Wink
  • 156(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36