• 198(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Hi Gracus,

I installed Kodi 18 and Estuary MOD 18. The home menu is blank.

All the choose item for menu are greyed out

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Love the skin.
Two questions though:

1-When I try to install the repo on my Mac or Firestick I get "For to install zip". Any ideas?

2-Where can I've downloaded Kodi v18?
(2016-12-22, 02:55)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Gracus,

Yeah that's because marcelveldt beta repo gave you skinshortcut 1.0.15 that does not work with kodi 18

Just grab skinshortcut 1.0.13 from the OP of this thread and you will be good

(Guilouz you should really put a temporary warning about that in OP)
(2016-12-22, 04:42)gogorman Wrote: Love the skin.
Two questions though:

1-When I try to install the repo on my Mac or Firestick I get "For to install zip". Any ideas?

1- Do not know, never have this issue. Can you provide a screenshot?

2- Should be HERE for your Firestick and HERE for your Mac
(2016-12-22, 08:09)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-12-22, 02:55)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Gracus,

Yeah that's because marcelveldt beta repo gave you skinshortcut 1.0.15 that does not work with kodi 18

Just grab skinshortcut 1.0.13 from the OP of this thread and you will be good

(Guilouz you should really put a temporary warning about that in OP)

Thanks.
installed skinshortcut 1.0.13. I'm still getting the blank Episode widgets. I've now gone back to kodi 17.
My only hope it will start working one day.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Question 
After updating manually to 1.7.3 I have this issue:

In TV-Show mode it always plays automatically the next episode (next up), independent of the global setting for playing videos (here it's switched off). Huh

I'm pretty shure this wasn't the case in 1.7.2

Where can I switch this off?
(2016-12-22, 12:42)wwessel Wrote: After updating manually to 1.7.3 I have this issue:

In TV-Show mode it always plays automatically the next episode (next up), independent of the global setting for playing videos (here it's switched off). Huh

There is 2 settings and maybe you missed one (probably the 2nd):

- disable auto play next video in settings/player/videos

- go to the next up notification addon settings and set the default action to "don't play"
Lightbulb 
(2016-12-22, 12:55)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-12-22, 12:42)wwessel Wrote: After updating manually to 1.7.3 I have this issue:

There is 2 settings and maybe you missed one (probably the 2nd):

- disable auto play next video in settings/player/videos

- go to the next up notification addon settings and set the default action to "don't play"

+1

Thanx, this did the trick Cool
(2016-12-22, 08:15)Gracus Wrote:
Two questions though:

Sorry, I meant to say "Failed to install zip."
So you just go to the GitHub and download the large zip? Or am I doing something wrong?
Save issue with the repo for skinhelper etc.
Thanks
(2016-12-22, 17:10)gogorman Wrote:
(2016-12-22, 08:15)Gracus Wrote:
Two questions though:

So you just go to the GitHub and download the large zip? Or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks

If it is your first install:

-Grab all zip files from OP
-install from zip: guilouz repo and marcelveldt repo
-install from repo (in kodi): guilouz mod (take the good one depending which kodi you run)
-install from zip: all other addons

Then you should be good
(2016-12-22, 17:21)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-12-22, 17:10)gogorman Wrote:
(2016-12-22, 08:15)Gracus Wrote: 1- Do not know, never have this issue. Can you provide a screenshot?

Thanks

-install from repo (in kodi): guilouz mod (take the good one depending which kodi you run)

Then you should be good

Installing v18 seems to have fixed the zip issue.
Thanks!
Do you have a link to the marcelveldt repo zip?
I can't seem to download itHuh
(2016-12-22, 18:46)gogorman Wrote:
(2016-12-22, 17:21)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-12-22, 17:10)gogorman Wrote: Sorry, I meant to say "Failed to install zip."
Thanks

Then you should be good

Installing v18 seems to have fixed the zip issue.
Thanks!
Do you have a link to the marcelveldt repo zip?
I can't seem to download itHuh

Links in OP then use the download button on the new open page
Sorry to bother you guys but i have no idea at the moment. I use in Kodi 16.1 an Fire TV Skin. There i have created a new Main Menu Item for Animes and made widgets that show only Anime recently added and others with smart playlist. Now i have installed Kodi 17 Beta 6 and this skin and tried to do same but the widgets don't display the playlists or rather they aren't displayed at all. Have someone an idea or this because of the abilities of the skin.

Forgive me if this issue was already solved and i missed it.

Thanks
(2016-12-21, 15:50)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-12-21, 10:52)outcave Wrote:
(2016-12-21, 02:53)Guilouz Wrote: Now use Skin Helper Service for IMDB rating. Can you try on last git ?
Hi Guilouz!
Many many thanks for the new fix of TMDB / IMDB ratings.
Now, using "Skin Helper" instead of "Kodi Core", I can see different rating numbers (and so correct values) between TMDB and IMDB for the same movie.
I think that what Gracus said is correct: Kodi take rating from the default scraper addon, in fact in the default Kodi movie scraper addon setting you can choose to get rating from TMDB or from IMDB and TMDB is the default option. I suppose that is the reason for I get always TMDB rating also if I choose to use IMDB.
I think that the skin should be independent from that addon setting, so I fully agree that for rating is better to have info from Skin Helper (also if Skin Helper is a little bit more slow then Kodi core).

But you should still make some others fix into Skin code: you should propagate this modification also on others skin windows.
See that examples.

For that movie (The Incredibles) I choose to use IMDB. The rating value (8.0) and the label (IMDB) are correct.
See here:

Now I go to open the window "Information" (right click on the movie), as you can see in the screenshot later, there are again two problems on two fields:

1. See the red box -> The Vote is 7.2 (2969 votes). Both rating value and votes number is still taken from TMDB also if I choose to use IMDB. Here the ratings value and votes number are taken ALWAYS and ONLY from TMDB. Please update the skin to get rating value and votes number from IMDB if the user choose to use IMDB and from TMDB if the user choose to use TMDB.

2. See bottom right -> The Vote is 7.2. This rating is still taken from TMDB also if I choose to use IMDB. Only the label is "IMDB" but the rating value is taken from "TMDB". Please update the skin to get the rating and label from IMDB if the user choose to use IMDB and from TMDB if the user choose to use TMDB.

See here:

Now I go to play that movie.
As you can see in the "Metadata" I see correctly the "IMDB" label but the rating value is still and only taken from TMDB.
Also here the ratings values are taken ALWAYS and ONLY from TMDB (also if the label is IMDB). Please update the skin to get the rating from IMDB if the user choose to use IMDB and from TMDB if the user choose to use TMDB.

See here:

Many many thanks, I hope in fix.

Confirming issue and add this needed propagation:

And also if you set the skin to show TMDB rating then you have no more rating in video OSD:

Can't fix first because window property not working in container. Just Kodi core rating can be used.

Second is fixed (need latest skin helper service from git). I have reported this issue to marcelveldt and it's fixed. Need last skin git too.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-22, 23:40)Guilouz Wrote: Can't fix first because window property not working in container. Just Kodi core rating can be used.

Second is fixed (need latest skin helper service from git). I have reported this issue to marcelveldt and it's fixed. Need last skin git too.

Many Thanks!!!
But, the rating number in "home page" that is wrong because it's still taken from TMDB (vote 7.2) also if it is IMDB (vote 8.0) that is enabled, cannot be fixed?
I mean this one:
Kodi 18: Nvidia Shield TV (main device) and LibreELEC on Raspberry Pi 2 and Odroid C2
TV: Panasonic TX-55EZ950E (OLED)
AVR: Onkyo TX-NR509 (HDMI ARC)
  • 198(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36