• 216(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2017-01-11, 14:44)willson Wrote: Yep, 1.0.0.

Almost all those addons are outdated!

Best way is to grab them from link in OP and use "install from zip"
Moanbag is in da place!
Oh really, I only installed them yesterday! Smile

I obviously didn't use the right technique (I just clicked on them in Kodi).

Apologies, I will do as you have suggested, thanks! Smile
(2017-01-11, 14:56)willson Wrote: Oh really, I only installed them yesterday! Smile

I obviously didn't use the right technique (I just clicked on them in Kodi).

Apologies, I will do as you have suggested, thanks! Smile

If you install them from kodi settings, it will grab latest kodi repo release of these addons (that is why 2 of them did not install: they are not in kodi repo)

If you use link from OP, using "install from zip" will give you the latest release of these addons on github with the latest changes made by the addon dev
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-01-11, 14:59)Gracus Wrote: If you install them from kodi settings, it will grab latest kodi repo release of these addons (that is why 2 of them did not install: they are not in kodi repo)

If you use link from OP, using "install from zip" will give you the latest release of these addons on github with the latest changes made by the addon dev

Do you know if they auto-update once they've been installed via zip?
(2017-01-11, 15:27)toeggi Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 14:59)Gracus Wrote: If you install them from kodi settings, it will grab latest kodi repo release of these addons (that is why 2 of them did not install: they are not in kodi repo)

Do you know if they auto-update once they've been installed via zip?

It should if a new version come on the kodi official repo

But I doubt it will if it is a new release on github: you will probably have to grab it yourself and install from zip (except from addons that are on marcelveldt beta repo that will auto-update from this repo)
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-01-11, 15:36)Gracus Wrote: It should if a new version come on the kodi official repo

But I doubt it will if it is a new release on github: you will probably have to grab it yourself and install from zip (except from addons that are on marcelveldt beta repo that will auto-update from this repo)

Mm.. So one basically have to keep checking versions on github to see if there are updates.
So I decided to add a new button (Studios) and rearrange the submenu of the Movies menu, and now Kodi looks like this Big Grin

Any idea why? Once I deleted the Stuidos button again, it all came back.

(2017-01-11, 16:25)toeggi Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 15:36)Gracus Wrote: It should if a new version come on the kodi official repo

Mm.. So one basically have to keep checking versions on github to see if there are updates.

Personnaly, i just use links in OP each time there is an update of estuaryMOD

Between 2 update of estuaryMOD, there should be no need to update addons. Just let auto-update those which will and report here if there is any issue
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-01-11, 12:17)Blurayx Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 11:03)sepulchre Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 23:06)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 1.7.4 on repository :

still showing 1.7.3 for me ??

I had to uninstall \ install Guilouz Repository. Then 1.7.4 showed up in the update.

I had to manually right click the repository and choose check for updates, then it automatically installed 1.7.4. Checking for an update from the skin add-on did nothing.
Duration is working for me now Smile

It took some doing;
I downloaded all the zips on the first page.
About 3 failed gave installation errors. I downloaded the things they were complaining about.
Then everything looked good, no errors, but it still didnt work.

Then I downloaded https://github.com/marcelveldt/repository.marcelveldt and installed the latest version of most of those.
Then it started working, also Logos and Ratings started working too.

I realise this was mostly duplicating, but I was running out of options.
(2017-01-11, 12:44)willson Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 23:02)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 20:38)willson Wrote: Thanks for the great skin.

I have an issue that I hope can be fixed Smile

I have installed the Kodi 17 RC2 on 2 Windows PCs with access to the same network drive. Latest Estuary Mod installed.

Both have the same issue with duration not showing for movies. It works for TV shows. Also no issue with default Estuary skin.

Just try with Kodi 17 version of my mod and it's work fine :

c
Make sure you have latest Skin Helper Service and his necessary addons.

I have all latest versions of 'Necessary addons', apart from script.skin.helper.skinbackup and script.skin.helper.widgets, neither of which seem to want to install (they dont do anything when I click on them).

Mine also doesn't show the movie rating, I wonder if that's related.

Can i ask how you got the rotten tomatoes scores?
Sorry I dont know, I just installed lots of addons (as in the post above yours) and it was there by default (I think).
(2017-01-11, 16:55)kingdingaling Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 12:44)willson Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 23:02)Guilouz Wrote: Just try with Kodi 17 version of my mod and it's work fine :

c
Make sure you have latest Skin Helper Service and his necessary addons.

I have all latest versions of 'Necessary addons', apart from script.skin.helper.skinbackup and script.skin.helper.widgets, neither of which seem to want to install (they dont do anything when I click on them).

Mine also doesn't show the movie rating, I wonder if that's related.

Can i ask how you got the rotten tomatoes scores?

There is a setting in skin settings.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
I reinstalled and this time everything went smoothly.

The link to Marcelveldt's repository on the first page is not good. https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip
If you right click and save, its not a valid zip file.

I used the one from the Titan thread and that worked correctly.
https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip

Once I installed that, all the other addons installed without error, and my media flags are all working.
(2017-01-11, 18:03)willson Wrote: I reinstalled and this time everything went smoothly.

The link to Marcelveldt's repository on the first page is not good. https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip
If you right click and save, its not a valid zip file.

I used the one from the Titan thread and that worked correctly.
https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip

Once I installed that, all the other addons installed without error, and my media flags are all working.

Fantastic, thanks for posting that! Its sorted all the issues I was seeing too Big GrinBig Grin
  • 216(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36