• 40(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-06-11, 06:03)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 05:27)Hardax Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 04:16)Guilouz Wrote: What is your file extension ?

.mkv mostly. Note the update I posted above though. If I start playing a movie then stop it, the info screen shows the language and subtitle icons. Weird.

Strange... Have you try to clean your database ?

Yes. I even added another source and after it finished scrapping still no icons.
(2016-06-10, 23:23)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-10, 23:11)Syncopation Wrote:
(2016-06-10, 23:00)Guilouz Wrote: You can do this in personnalise home menu, you can add and organise what you want for widgets.

I prefer recently added on top.

Can you explain how this is done? As widget options I just see "movie widget". but not the specific categories when on the movies section. I'd love to change the order of recently added (and unwatched), unwatched and random. I already explained why and it seems to be the same reason that ferent has: the fact, that if you don't have many unwatched movies, the first two categories are merely duplicates of each other.

Just select skin helper service widget, not defaut widget (default widget are pre-configured widgets).
You can add 4 widgets.

Outstanding! This is what I was looking for for a long time. A bit counterintuitive to setup, so thanks a lot for helping users out here!
Hi,

I am not sure if this has been reported yet. When viewing a TV show with multiple seasons, there is no poster art for the "All Seasons" icon. See screen shot for an example. Can you make it show the default poster art for the show?

There is poster art for all seasons, but you may need to set Poster for it.

"All Seasons" show normal Poster whereas Season show Season Poster. If no normal Poster is set, nothing shows up.

Hmm, for the life of me I can't figure out how you set that. I am trying to choose artwork and I don't see where I can change that particular all seasons poster. Can you give explain to me where you went to do that? Thanks!
1. Go to TV Shows
2. select "All Seasons"
3. open context menue
4. select "Manage.."
5. select "Chosse Art"
6. select "Poster"
7. select the poster you want
Guilouz,

Great to see your progress on this. Would love kodi to add a lot of these scripts to kodi so skins can take advantage without the need to mod everything. But we all know the work involved, so that's a long way off lol.

Anyways,
One thing that I hate about estuary is the 'sub menu' icons. They're just out of place and go against the simplicities that estuary is trying to bring to kodi...
The submenu just seems to me like an after thought. Like... "Oh, we forgot about submenu items... Let's just create some icons and shove them in the corner" haha

1. You have to navigate away from the main menu to get to it
2. They're icons, so it's not obvious what any of the items are until you scroll over them
3. it is a navigational nightmare.. Being horizontal while the main menu is a list that's navigated virtically... It's just weird.

Are you able to add an option to have the submenus show "in-line" with the main menu?

See this thread for an example:
Submenu request

Keep up the great work. Love it.
Cheers,
Loggio.
Also, persistent widgets?

Ability to select which widgets constantly refresh, or only refresh widgets after media has been played. That way they're not constantly refreshing everytime you navigate the main menu
that's the way titan skin works.
(2016-06-12, 00:30)elchupete Wrote: 1. Go to TV Shows
2. select "All Seasons"
3. open context menue
4. select "Manage.."
5. select "Chosse Art"
6. select "Poster"

That's interesting. That's where I assumed it would be, but for me when I select "Manage..." from the All Seasons nothing happens. I see the option, select it but nothing. When I select Manage on an individual season then I see the options for "Edit Title" & "Choose Art". That just doesn't work for me with All Seasons.

I wonder if maybe that broke in one of the newer nightly builds of Krypton. I am running today's build. It doesn't seem to be specific to this mod because the base Estuary skin also doesn't show me season posters, nor can I set one.
(2016-06-12, 01:34)loggio Wrote: Guilouz,

Great to see your progress on this. Would love kodi to add a lot of these scripts to kodi so skins can take advantage without the need to mod everything. But we all know the work involved, so that's a long way off lol.

Anyways,
One thing that I hate about estuary is the 'sub menu' icons. They're just out of place and go against the simplicities that estuary is trying to bring to kodi...
The submenu just seems to me like an after thought. Like... "Oh, we forgot about submenu items... Let's just create some icons and shove them in the corner" haha

1. You have to navigate away from the main menu to get to it
2. They're icons, so it's not obvious what any of the items are until you scroll over them
3. it is a navigational nightmare.. Being horizontal while the main menu is a list that's navigated virtically... It's just weird.

Are you able to add an option to have the submenus show "in-line" with the main menu?

See this thread for an example:
Submenu request

Keep up the great work. Love it.
Cheers,
Loggio.

Also, persistent widgets?

Ability to select which widgets constantly refresh, or only refresh widgets after media has been played. That way they're not constantly refreshing everytime you navigate the main menu
that's the way titan skin works.

I do not plan to do this and I like submenu like this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-12, 04:01)Jr9770 Wrote:
2. select "All Seasons"
3. open context menue
4. select "Manage.."
5. select "Chosse Art"
6. select "Poster"

That's interesting. That's where I assumed it would be, but for me when I select "Manage..." from the All Seasons nothing happens. I see the option, select it but nothing. When I select Manage on an individual season then I see the options for "Edit Title" & "Choose Art". That just doesn't work for me with All Seasons.

I wonder if maybe that broke in one of the newer nightly builds of Krypton. I am running today's build. It doesn't seem to be specific to this mod because the base Estuary skin also doesn't show me season posters, nor can I set one.

I have configured nothing to have poster on 'All items'. Poster of tv show appears without anything.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Fantastic mod, very well done! This has all the features that I would have loved the original Estuary to have. Well done and thanks!

Any chance to have this mod included in the official repository?

I enjoy the "recently added" widgets. Any chance to have it go over two rows? I.e., no second widget, but widget 1 going over two rows.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2016-06-12, 05:24)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 04:01)Jr9770 Wrote:
2. select "All Seasons"
3. open context menue
4. select "Manage.."
5. select "Chosse Art"
6. select "Poster"

I have configured nothing to have poster on 'All items'. Poster of tv show appears without anything.

Guilouz, any ideas why I don't have a poster showing for any of my TV shows for All Seasons? Even with the base Estuary skin I don't have it.
(2016-06-12, 14:41)Jr9770 Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 05:24)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 04:01)Jr9770 Wrote: That's interesting. That's where I assumed it would be, but for me when I select "Manage..." from the All Seasons nothing happens. I see the option, select it but nothing. When I select Manage on an individual season then I see the options for "Edit Title" & "Choose Art". That just doesn't work for me with All Seasons.

Guilouz, any ideas why I don't have a poster showing for any of my TV shows for All Seasons? Even with the base Estuary skin I don't have it.

Try to re download poster with artwork downloader on tv show info.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-12, 09:35)steve1977 Wrote: Fantastic mod, very well done! This has all the features that I would have loved the original Estuary to have. Well done and thanks!

Any chance to have this mod included in the official repository?

I enjoy the "recently added" widgets. Any chance to have it go over two rows? I.e., no second widget, but widget 1 going over two rows.

No, no mod on official repo, that's why I have my own repo.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36