• 46(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-06-20, 19:54)elchupete Wrote:
(2016-06-20, 18:41)bg_x Wrote:
(2016-06-19, 23:09)Guilouz Wrote: You need to enable auto update addons in settings or you can update manually in media menu when you are in addons settings.
No that doesn't work. I will make later a screenshot.

Gesendet von meinem CRR-L09 mit Tapatalk

Had the same problem. Try to manually update the Repo (not the skin). After the Repo was updated, Skin updates are executed automatically.
Thx I uninstalled repro and skin and now it worked!

Gesendet von meinem CRR-L09 mit Tapatalk
(2016-06-20, 09:48)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: hi, rotten bug when 100%

and, any chance to set colour to white like other flag?

I will fix it in next release.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I've just discovered this excellent new skin in the forum (Thanks Guilouz)

Just a quick question - do i need to install all the addins on the first page if I want to use this skin with Krypton or have they been integrated into the mod by now.
Hi again,

Is there anywhere that the IMDb TT numbers are shown for a selected movie.
I'm currently replacing all my posters and fanart for animated ones, but to identify the artwork I need to look up the TT numbers.

For your info, manually selecting them as posters and fanart allows them to run on the home screen widgets, it looks great.

Thanks again.
(2016-06-21, 14:47)JohnWB Wrote: I've just discovered this excellent new skin in the forum (Thanks Guilouz)

Just a quick question - do i need to install all the addins on the first page if I want to use this skin with Krypton or have they been integrated into the mod by now.

Yes you need install necessary addons first. And additional for better experience.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Request:

Remove the box on the ratings

Can the Video OSD look like this?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-06-21, 16:14)movie78 Wrote: Request:

Remove the box on the ratings

Can the Video OSD look like this?

Box is present to keep same look as other flag icons.

It's already look like that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks Guilouz for this very good skin !!!

Have you planned to integrate CDarts in Movies views too?

Kebnekajse
(2016-06-21, 18:18)kebnekajse Wrote: Thanks Guilouz for this very good skin !!!

Have you planned to integrate CDarts in Movies views too?

Kebnekajse

No, no more space to add this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi. Found this mod skin as suggested in the Intel NUC 3D thread and love that I can have Atmos and dts:X logos. One question I have is there a way turn the sounds on and off? I like the "click" sound when you move around your movies and stuff but there's a loud "BRNG!" kinda sound that happens when I stop playing a 3D video and it's very loud. Shocks the Mrs. and the kids watch 3D movies and videos a lot. Is there a setting to turn sounds of I haven't discovered yet?
(2016-06-22, 06:47)Charger Hellcat Wrote: Hi. Found this mod skin as suggested in the Intel NUC 3D thread and love that I can have Atmos and dts:X logos. One question I have is there a way turn the sounds on and off? I like the "click" sound when you move around your movies and stuff but there's a loud "BRNG!" kinda sound that happens when I stop playing a 3D video and it's very loud. Shocks the Mrs. and the kids watch 3D movies and videos a lot. Is there a setting to turn sounds of I haven't discovered yet?

Set your GUI sound to Never or to Only when playback stopped

Thanks for the reply. I was more meaning is there a setting to only silence certain sounds? I do like some of them but the loud notification(?) sounds are a problem.
(2016-06-22, 09:14)Charger Hellcat Wrote: Thanks for the reply. I was more meaning is there a setting to only silence certain sounds? I do like some of them but the loud notification(?) sounds are a problem.

And which sounds would that be? You mean GUI sounds right? You can't disable specific GUI sounds that i'm aware of, you can change to other sounds though.
Not sure if been asked but can the TV guide be a widget on the home screen when on the live tv tab?

Anyway to adjust guide to increase size by limiting the amount of hours shown? First time using the pvr part of Kodi so just learning it a bit.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2016-06-22, 12:31)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Not sure if been asked but can the TV guide be a widget on the home screen when on the live tv tab?

Anyway to adjust guide to increase size by limiting the amount of hours shown? First time using the pvr part of Kodi so just learning it a bit.

It's already done for next release Wink

I dont understand what do you mean for guide ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36