• 24(current)
v19 Artwork Dump - download scraper provided artwork
(2023-08-15, 22:26)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-08-15, 16:40)Alyyy Wrote: Yes, everything's ok, I think I've had this problem since the last kodi upgrade (20.0).
You are using broken scrapers for movies and tv shows.
Change to TheMovieDB Python for Movies and TVDB v4 for TV Shows.
You may need to rescrape your tv show library. The scraper you are using for tv shows does not scrape extended artwork including clearlogo. The same with movies.

The banned addons are the orange entries near the top of the log.
Hiu,

it works better with them, but I notice that for the series I don't have the clearlogo in French and they do exist in fanart.tv.
(2023-08-28, 17:50)Alyyy Wrote: it works better with them, but I notice that for the series I don't have the clearlogo in French and they do exist in fanart.tv.
I would need to see a Debug Log.
But I don't think this is an Artwork Dump problem. Please start a new thread with the Debug Log in Information Providers>TV Shows and I will respond there.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Dump - download scraper provided artwork0