v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-07, 08:16)toppot Wrote:
(2016-04-06, 20:59)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-04-06, 20:55)toppot Wrote: Just tested with renamed .kodi - I enabled ssh, samba and tvheadend - rebooted and waited 1 hour....

Could you try again without tvheadend?

Same result - 1 hour in idle, and the same picture....

This is not the biggest issue - the biggest one is still this "1 hour problem".....

The above is from the previously active OpenELEC testbuilds thread.... I hope you recall this strange 1 hour problem. And now (actually after being all the way back through OpenELEC 6.0.3, and also experimenting with running straight from the SD card - to no avail) I found it!!!!

On my separate TVHeadend server I also run a xupnpd server (long story, but the kids Tizen TV can not tune to TVHeadend directly, nor run Kodi - so I have made this upnp server to share lines to TVHeadend direct urls - and broadcast those as a playlist..)

And with "netstat -antlp" I suddenly realized that after 1 hour suddenly Kodi starts to query the upnp server A LOT!!!! I dont understand exactly why, but when Kodi starts to crawl I can kill the xupnpd server - and suddenly i works again.... Phew, that one was difficult to spot...

Anyway - not sure what happens with this upnp requestsHuh And why it suddenly after 1 hour "goes crazy"... If I truly am the only person experiencing this it MUST be "something" that is broken in the xupnpd server... (and I will kill that permanently) - but perhaps still worth considering why Kodi is not able to deal with a somewhat broken upnp server....

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by toppot - 2016-04-19, 20:59
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19