v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-23, 14:00)steve1977 Wrote: I am a bit lost how to post the LibreElec logs. I posted the content of the full file earlier (which was too much). Now, I posted only the part after rebooting Kodi.

Let me create another log file, but need some help what part of the log file to share. Or am I even sharing from the wrong file? Thanks for letting me know and I will send a clean new file shortly. Thanks!

You're posting 01_KODI.log from the Logfiles SMB share. Unfortunately this file is pretty much useless as it contains both kodi log/kodi.old.log and up to 10 crashlog files in a seemingly random order, most of which may be irrelevant to the issue you are posting about. Hence this file is confusing for anyone trying to work out what your problem is, and if they're anything like me they won't even bother investigating further once they see it's 01_KODI.log.

The best way to upload kodi.log is with ssh:
Code:
cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log | paste
then paste the url.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-04-23, 14:39
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19