v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-28, 15:40)J_E_F_F Wrote: I sure would like to be able to disable the ethernet LEDs. I know additions are not usually made, but useful things like bcmstat, texturecache are greatfully appreciated.

Is there any way something small like this can be added so we can easily disable the ethernet LEDs?
Would a blob of Blutack be easier?

I include texturecache.py and bcmstat.sh as they can be useful for debugging. And I wrote 'em. Plus, if you need these scripts in a standard release, you're a single wget away... not so with binary packages. If you want this LED package you'll need to request it upstream. Or build it on Raspbian and copy the binary across (this will probably work).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-04-28, 21:12
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19