v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-29, 16:13)BUGGERLUGZ Wrote: Just a suggestion, but It would have been easier if there were actual disk images for the test builds available though when you're doing that fresh install.

While publishing upgrades in .img.gz file format is now possible with LibreELEC I prefer .tar files as it's easier to extract files from the .tar, and also I'm able to embed details of each build inside the .tar (which is more difficult with .img.gz). Also, upgrading using the .tar file is always going to be a little quicker and kinder on your SD card than .img.gz.

As there'd be no point in me publishing both .tar *and* .img.gz files (I'd drop .tar if I ever published .img.gz) I continue to publish what is for me the more flexible, faster and easier to use upgrade file format. Anyone looking to perform a fresh .img install can use the latest disk image LibreELEC release then upgrade as normal using the .tar.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-04-29, 21:38
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19