v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-08, 22:19)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 22:03)Little_Kitty Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 21:48)Milhouse Wrote: Date/time should be set automatically. Hacks like that really shouldn't be necessary unless there's something wrong with networking.

it showed here 5/52016
that is why i added this.

i remember setting the time server somewhere but i cant find that setting anymore. I do have the correct timezone and all.

Time servers can be set in the LE Settings addon, either globally in Network > NTP Servers, or per-connection if you're not using DHCP (Connections > Edit > NTP Servers).

However unless you're facing a specific problem this usually isn't necessary. LE will use fallback timeservers on the internet if there are no local timeservers configured (or available) and LE will also use any timeservers configured by your DHCP server (if you're using DHCP).

The fallback servers are:
Code:
0.pool.ntp.org,1.pool.ntp.org,2.pool.ntp.org,3.pool.ntp.org

It's possible your DHCP server is giving out a local timeserver that then overrides the fallback servers, and the time on this local timeserver is not accurate in which case correct the time on this local timeserver, or reconfigure your DHCP server to stop using the broken local timeserver.

If all else fails then configure global upstream timeservers in the LE Settings add-on (Network > NTP Servers).

i changed back to the default skin and i could find the network setting and setup up the servers there.
and switched back to minic. I guess the skinn doesnt have that option. i also cant find the menu there.

i had to add a few things to the menu my self like favorites and shutdown. But cant find the liberelec in the skin. Oh well doesnt matter much tho.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Little_Kitty - 2016-05-08, 23:00
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19