v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-11, 11:28)bite_your_idols Wrote: hi!
I am testing libreELEC 8/kodi 17 into my raspberry and I have 2 issues, maybe are silly questions...

1) I realized that if you copy and paste an addon folder inside /storage/.kodi/addons/ folder system does not recognizes it, neither after reboot... Is this a new feature of kodi or something related to alpha stage in libreELEC?

2) when trying to launch my retroarch addon I get some errors realted with missing libs (libavcodec.so.56, libavformat.so.56, libavutil.so.54, libswscale.so.3, libswresample.so.1). I guess it is related with ffmpeg update, isn't it?

thanks!

1) Yes this is the new addons behaviour in Kodi 17. Add-ons will now be disabled by default unless they are installed from a repository or from zip. If you delete your Addons*.db, all your add-ons will be disabled. You'll need to manually enable your copied-in add-on.

2) You need to rebuild your add-on, linking against the correct library versions - those libraries you mentioned have all been bumped by +1 following the switch to ffmpeg3, ie. libavcodec.so.57, libswresample.so.2 etc.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-05-11, 14:05
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19