v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-15, 01:09)BobCratchett Wrote: Give me 24 hours, and I'll identify the exact build in which it began (though it has begun within the last 5 builds, as thats the last time I updated...), but there's a new behaviour in these builds whereby when lists whose content is set directly to a plugin (<content>plugin://plugin.name/</content>) now show the busy dialog when they are being refreshed.

Whilst this does actually help with one issue I've previously reported on Trac (#16635) it causes issues with the default skin when using the on screen keyboard with the autocompletion script enabled - every key press causes the autocompletion script to reload and so show the dialog, and with 3rd party skins - I've observed the behaviour with my own Conq skin mod (I know issues should only be reported with the default skin, but I'm confident the skin is up-to-date with all the changes given in the relevant forum thread), and read one complaint regarding Nox 5 - it causes issue with their home screens, where widgets are generally provided in this way.

See the comments on PR9778 which sound vaguely similar. If this is the same issue, not sure if it's a core issue or something that addons/skins now need to change.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-05-15, 06:25
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19