v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-25, 23:42)dantist Wrote: I had the following behavior until yesterday with Amazon Video-Streams: Stream starts, plays for a couple of seconds and then switches the TV to the target refresh rate (instead of doing this before the stream starts). After the refresh rate got adjusted the video stutters until I use the skip forward/back function one time.

I think this is an add-on issue. If you look at the codec info overlay it starts at 25fps and then updates to 23.976fps.
In Kodi the demuxer reports the framerate that is initially switched to.
This can sometimes be wrong, and so if kodi calculates a different framerate after decoding a few seconds of video, it will update this.

My guess is the amazon prime add-on(*) is reporting 25fps as the framerate, but the actual video is encoded as 23.976.
The only way to fix this is for the add-on to report the correct framerate initially.

(*) Not actually sure if it's the amazon prime add-on or the inputstream.mpd that reports the framerate. I'll ping mapfau who may know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by popcornmix - 2016-05-26, 17:51
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19