v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-26, 06:50)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-05-26, 06:37)TheShoe Wrote: having issues setting the time. i have pool.ntp.org configured but the time is still incorrect. any ideas? this is libreelec build #0525
Has this started with #0525? If not which is the last build when the time is set correctly? Does it happen with LibreELEC 7.0.1?

You shouldn't need to set pool.ntp.org as that's already the default (0.pool.ntp.org, 1.pool.ntp.org, 2.pool.ntp.org, 3.pool.ntp.org). If the time isn't being set then you may not have an internet connection - are you sure it's not a local network issue (are you using WiFi or wired, DHCP or static? Is a local timeserver - such as your router - being used that isn't accurate)? Try resetting your router.

Well, I don't recall if it was correct in any LibreELEC version. It was correct in OpenELEC. I can try an older version pre-0525 and see it it corrects itself.

I removed pool.ntp.org but no difference.

The RPI2 definitely has an internet connection as I can ping external addresses by DNS name or IP address.

I'm using wired, DHCP, and the router is configured for pool.ntp.org, GMT-5 which is all correct.

I'll try rebooting the router. issuing "date" on the commandline shows same time as Kodi, so the RPI2 itself is picking up the wrong time. It's as if it's ignoring the GMT offset and showing GMT+0 (or UTC)

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by TheShoe - 2016-05-27, 06:12
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19