v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-19, 23:24)Milhouse Wrote: I agree with the reply from the skin maintainer. This is a core issue, and a solution is yet to be identified. See the ongoing discussion in PR9778.

Hi, I thought I'd post again as one of the issues I've encountered since 0508 has still not been resolved. Whatever was done in PR9778 has broken streaming from a popular (but dodgy) addon that I use. Whilst the 'busy' dialog was fixed I cannot stream with any build from 0508 with a number of streaming addons, one in particular. Streams just fail to be found and the UI of the app I'm on about is very slow to find shows.

I appreciate that it's not a legit addon so I anticipate that it's not something that will be looks at, but I've attached a debug log in any case as it may be that the changes that were made in this PR have affected other legit streaming addons adversely. I've tried every build since 0507 and none work, so I'm sure it's something to do with that PR. I've also gone back to Estuary to see is it's a skin issue and that still does not resolve the issue. 0507 works perfectly, anything afterwards does not.

http://pastebin.com/nCguUVPN

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Trixster - 2016-06-03, 20:52
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19