v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-06-26, 09:55)mozomo Wrote: Same problem here on a Pi3 with every skin (which allows playlists in the Home menu). Works fine with 0615 - the next build I tried was 0624, which refused to open playlists. Actually KODI does not refuse but just does nothing. Sorry, no debug logs...

(2016-06-25, 16:28)mark_dj Wrote: Anyone else having issues opening user made playlists on the Pi2? I'm having no problems with it on the Pi3, but somehow my playlists don't seem to open/show anymore.
If I do it through the Files section then it works and displays just fine. Just not in the Home menu anymore :/

If you're using a skin which uses the Skin Shortcuts script, then this script hasn't been updated with the latest Krypton changes on git yet (and the repo version hasn't been updated for Krypton at all yet.) There is a test branch here with the relevant changes, but issues with third party skins (that can't be reproduced with the default skin) should be reported directly to the skin developer in the relevant thread or, in the case of issues with the Skin Shortcuts script, to me in the relevant thread in the skin development forum Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by BobCratchett - 2016-06-26, 10:14
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19