v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
I've a similar problems with navigating DVD title menus since DVD playback was re-instated (I've tested several but not all builds - 0613,0617,0618).
Using home-created DVD images (mytharchive) which used to play fine before the change the title menu displays the background picture, but the overlay which shows the currently selected option doesn't seem to work (some builds didn't even display the background picture).

Pressing the 'select' key blind you can still start to play something (at least with #0618), but you don't know what it will be until it starts. I get similar title rendering problems using a laptop DVD drive and a shop-bought copy of 'The Box Trolls' which I grabbed to do a quick test.

Switching back to the #0224 OpenELEC test build my home created DVDs play fine and the shop-bought disk works as well.

Going back this far makes me appreciate all the effort put in since then, wow what an improvement in performance generally, but DVD playback was definitely far better in #0224. Certainly #0618 won't pass the 'family usage' test for DVDs yet :-(.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by metaron - 2016-06-27, 11:17
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19