v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-07-05, 23:24)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-07-05, 23:23)MikeKL Wrote: Once Pi is fully booted up it appears to be stable for long periods and I can use both PVR via live TV option in GUI including EPG information etc.
(been using/testing like this for a while with nightly milhouse builds) .
I don't believe two PVRs is a supported configuration. Can you disable one and confirm if hang still occurs?
Sure, disabled fimon.pvr for now and yes clean boot without any hanging, sure it would be same and no hanging if I disable and only use filmon.pvr and not tvheadend backend. Another relevant point to my usage of two PVR's is hanging only occurs on a Pi with the tvheadend backend running on the same Pi

I have a second Pi connected remotely to tvheadend on first that runs both the tvheadend front end and filmon.pvr at same time (arghhh start to understand why as I write this post Blush) shouldn't run two PVR backends on same Kodi installation, hope we can..so apologies if this is unnecessary noise.

Especially as most of time LibreELEC runs just fine with two pvrs active; once up and running BlushBlush
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by MikeKL - 2016-07-05, 23:37
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19