v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-07-05, 23:44)popcornmix Wrote: There was a PR to handle more than one PVR client, but it appeared not to be complete and looks abandoned. I'm sure that current code does not support multiple PVR clients.
Just as an overall comment to kodi devs, That's a real shame as honestly in general DVB-T via tvheadend and IPTV (pvr.Filmon) works really very well even if not officially supported. ( Thought I had this cracked Confused )

I don't want to go back to tvheadend and DBV-T Live TV fully integrated withing baseline kodi GUI; and then have to use additional iptv Filmon.TV add-on + TVguide

Here is a user hoping that kodi developers will take another look at PR and full support in kodi for multiple PVR's (i.e Separated and specialized DVB-T and IPTV PVR's)

Thanks for all your continuing support milhouse and popcornmix CoolCool (apologies for this noise in the LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) thread.
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by MikeKL - 2016-07-06, 00:10
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19