v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-07-10, 13:48)Milhouse Wrote: Both crashes look to be SQLite related, most probably as it accesses the PVR or EPG database (TV29?) I've seen it suggested elsewhere that adding "rm -f /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database/TV29.db" to autostart.sh might help (not really a long term solution, but might help confirm if this is the problem database). A crash with debug logging enabled might possibly reveal which query/database is being accessed at the time of the crash, although PVR query logging isn't usually that helpful.
Switched on debug and did a full reboot, intially everything fine, but after entering epg and selecting a channel to watch. Kodi froze and was completely unresponsive. (Additionally trying to catch kodi.log at that point just seem to hang particular shh session to catch log)

Shhd in again and tried kill command suggested by popcornmix in a previous post "killall -SEGV kodi.bin" (again particular ssh session appeared to hang)
Shhd again to perform a reboot "shutdown -r now" and Pi rebooted but then kodi crashed twice before clean start of kodi

Note: With ref to EPG and then channel selection causing initial stall of Kodi (kodi.old.log?), normally I would wait a few minutes for Tvheadend (backend) to settle down after a reboot of PI as I believe it may be running checks that are not performed when in a normal running idle state.
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by MikeKL - 2016-07-10, 14:27
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19