v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
A couple of days ago I bought a DVBSky s960 DVB-S tuner. I tested it on RPi3 with TvHeadend on latest Milhouse builds and an official 7.0.2 Kodi 16 build.

I have to say that TvHeadend 4.2 performs shockingly bad in Milhouse builds compared to the official LE 7.0.2.

The main problem is random picture and sometimes sound distortions with "Continuity Counter Errors" in TVHeadend log (~1-3 errors in 1 hour when watching a HD channel). I tried pretty much everything to troubleshoot the issue (different TVH settings etc.) I found a way to quickly reproduce the problem and make it much worse - if I copy a lagre file (for example from LAN to SD card or even from a USB stick to the same USB stick) - I get a lot of Continuity Counter Errors/picture distortion. The Kodi debug log didn't show anything interesting.

There are absolutely no such issues in official LE 7.0.2 - I didn't have a single Continuity Counter Error even when I tried to reproduce the problem by copying large files. The channel switching is also much faster.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by smp1 - 2016-07-11, 06:33
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19