v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
@Doktor-X - you didn't answer this question:

(2016-07-17, 14:48)Milhouse Wrote: What about if the files are stored locally on the SD card, do they appear in Kodi?

(2016-07-17, 17:09)Doktor-X Wrote:
Quote:Is this in File view or Library view?
File view

Quote:Are you accessing these files over smb://? What about if the files are stored locally on the SD card, do they appear in Kodi?
I use nfs (mounted directly to pi file system )

It's possible this is a server issue, what kind of server (make, model, OS, NFS server version) is it that you are using for NFS? Has this filename ever shown up in a file listing of any previous version of LE (or even OE)?

Is there anything listed in the LE Kodi debug log when accessing the directory that contains this troublesome file? Perhaps this file is not appearing because of a permission issue?

I'd like you to use texturecache.py (installed by default in my builds) to produce a directory listing using JSON. Assuming the path containing your troublesome file is "nfs://192.168.0.3/mnt/share/media/Video/MoviesHD", then run the following command on the LE client (you'll have to change the path to suit the location of your file):
Code:
texturecache.py debugon
texturecache.py rdirectory "nfs://192.168.0.3/mnt/share/media/Video/MoviesHD" | pastebinit
texturecache.py debugoff
cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log | pastebinit
and paste the two urls.

It would also help if you gave the full path and name of the file that is failing to appear. You might also try uploading a ZIP archive that contains a small dummy file named exactly the same as your troublesome filename - this could allow others to unzip the archive into a folder then try to recreate the issue without any forum encoding issues.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-07-17, 18:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19