v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
I'll post more details about this on - most likely, given my upcoming schedule - Wednesday or Thursday. But there's an issue with loading the PRV epg which appears to have been introduced somewhere between builds 0622 and 0626.

This is to say, once the issue (the system will not load the EPG for any channels, with the dialog for the first epg channel remaining on screen) occurs it persists across all build from - at least - v0626 onwards but is fixed with build 0622 or earlier (so the issue is introduced somewhere in between).

I've had time to test that installing build 0622 or earlier fixes this - it's quite possible builds between 0623 and 0625 would fix this also, and I'll test fully when time allows. For the record, until the issue occurs rebooting or restarting (or anything else) the system works correctly in that the epg will then be imported correctly on that particular build - Once this issue occurs, any attempt to reboot/restart Kodi continue to show the same issue (the system continually displays the dialog showing it is importing the epg from the first channel) and the only fix I've found so far it so install a build of 0622 or earlier.

I appreciate you will require a debug log and a log from the PVR backend (for the record I'm using PVR.WMC but, as the only working systems I have are rPi's, whereas I've not seen this issue on my development Mac, I think it is system specific) - I will provide this after Wednesday, but hope that this issue might make sense to those who have made the relevant changes in the interim and possibly you will be able to limit the builds or logging I should be looking at Smile

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by BobCratchett - 2016-07-23, 00:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19