v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-08-10, 19:38)HiHiMan Wrote: Hello,
I am trying to get sandmann79's amazon prime addon working - no success
I installed libreelec 7.0.2 for RPi2 as well as the Milhouse alpha #0807 and the getwidevine.sh

The addon is firstly working perfectly (navigation - Films, TV Series, Watchlist). Unfortunately I did not manged watching any stream. I always receive an error message that at least one error occured - for details see log file
log file

Can anybody help me? I am a Pi-Noob.

Thank you in advance
HiHiMan

@ ADMIN: Sorry, if this is not the correct support thread please feel to move this post to the correct area

Amazon won't work with LE 7.0.2 as that is Kodi 16 and you need Kodi 17 for working Amazon with inputstream.

The Amazon Prime Instant add-on is working for me with #0809 and UK Amazon. You're using the Sanmann addon, so try Prime Instant. Links in the first post.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-08-11, 02:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19