v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-08-14, 02:30)nb2a Wrote: It seems that my system shows version 0725. No matter what I try it does not seem to upgrade after placing a newer file in the update folder.

Not sure why you quoted your other post (which I assume is now resolved?) as it doesn't seem relevant to your upgrade issue.

So what happens when you reboot - does the system detect the new tar file? If not, are you copying the tar file into the .update directory (note the leading . when accessing the folder in ssh)? How are you copying it - could it be that it doesn't have the .tar extension?

After you copy the new tar file but before you reboot, run the following and paste the results:
Code:
ls -la /storage/.update 2>&1 | pastebinit
Assuming you've copied the file correctly, reboot and describe exactly what happens when the Pi restarts (a video would be nice!)

(2016-08-14, 02:30)nb2a Wrote: Is there a Settings addon available? It was so much better when the addon that did the upgrades worked but it seems that one is not being updated anymore.

Thanks again

Yes it's now built-in - access it via the LibreELEC Settings add-on. See the first post, note #7 for configuration details. If it's not working post a debug log.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-08-14, 03:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19