v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-08-21, 11:36)metaron Wrote: Can someone recommentd a good 'free' upload site (preferably without having to give them my e-mail) for video files of this nature? The hosting I have access to has a 100mb limit, and I'm already using 80% of it...? Trimming the files down to upload while still including the sections to demonstrate the behaviour will take a while... will try to get something uploaded this evening. Let me know if one of the 3 files is considered more interesting.

Dropbox and google drive are good options for sharing video files. You will need an email address (but you can create a new one for this if you don't want it linked to your primary email).

If I could reproduce the issue, then the lockup of 2 would be most interesting, but I suspect that may be wifi (and maybe power supply) related an possibly hard to reproduce.
Can you reproduce with file on sdcard and no wifi dongle attached?

Otherwise file 1 sounds fine. No reason why seeking over aspect ratio changes shouldn't work so would be good to fix.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by popcornmix - 2016-08-21, 11:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19