v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-08-26, 19:02)BigNoid Wrote: @Milhouse yeah did that the first try (edited my post afterwards) those both ended normally.

OK so...

#0825x: PR10299 (and commits from peripheral.joystick) with controller plugged in -> corrupt stack.

#0826x: *Reverted* PR10299 (and commits from peripheral.joystick), with controller plugged in -> normal stack.

I've got a build based on gcc6.2 which supports stack protection, I need to rustle up a debug-enabled build but if you can test that later this evening then that might give us more of a clue as to what is causing (presumably) the stack corruption - best guess at the moment is that we're only seeing the aftermath of the corruption, but not what has caused it.

I'll ping @garbear just in case he has any insight...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-08-26, 20:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19