v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
Over the last few weeks I've noticed that when an overlay pops up when hitting the info button or when a commercial is about to skip and while watching recorded mpeg2 1080i60 content, sometimes my Vizio TV will turn blue for a bit and then say "invalid format". If I switch to another input and back or turn the tv on and off it will show a picture again and continue to playback fine. I have tried all kinds of settings, adjust display rate on and off, sync playback to display on and off. Nothing seemed to help.

Finally tonight I tried various options for deinterlacing. My testing indicates that off and mmal Bob are ok but as soon as I switch to mmal advanced I can reproduce the problem by hitting the info button a few times to pop the info display up and take it away.

Not sure what that indicates other than mmal advanced and an overlay seem to produce an odd resolution or refresh rate for some period of time which confuses my tv. For now I can switch to mmal Bob and prevent the issue.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by zaphod24 - 2016-09-02, 06:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19