v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-09-02, 15:31)outcave Wrote: and then I remain screwed ....
Smile

Yes, I'm afraid so. It's much harder for Linux to change to 64-bit time_t on 32-bit platforms, as detailed here. The LibreSSL developers have a history of using and supporting OpenBSD which (for various reasons outlined in the LWN article) has already made the jump to 64-bit time_t everywhere, so I understand their attitude although I may not agree with it. Perhaps switching to LibreSSL was a bad idea if this is how they're going to act going forward, as it's pretty much a "fsck you" to (32-bit ABI) Linux.

In the meantime, the certificate authority industry should be mindful of this issue, and I'm sure many already are, and simply avoid issuing certificates with expiry dates after 2038 until there is a solution that supports Linux. I would suggest you contact Hide.me and discuss the issue with them, perhaps they have an alternative certificate you could use.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-09-02, 16:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19