Thread Closed
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-09-10, 16:11)bmonster Wrote: That's interesting, I'm only using OMX at the moment, mmal get my pi3 so hot and I feel I get a better picture with OMX.
Strange that changing my skin seems to have sorted it, will try a few other films in a bit.

Edit:

Yer I still have the sub problem, its on 90% of what I play, guessing the other 10% could a different sub type.

I also have the same problem since a couple of days. Subtiltes are displayed until a new sub-title starts. Using .srt-subtitles ...
  Thread Closed
 
Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average


Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by MicTie - 2016-09-13, 04:31


Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)4.6319