v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-10-16, 11:40)camelreef Wrote: It is working fine. Once I found the proper conf file for the settings of my MtxOrb driver.

If I may offer advice... Maybe indicating somewhere in the plugin's interface that choosing the driver may not be enough, and that editing the config file for that particular driver will probably be needed. Indicating the location of the conf file would be a plus.

Other than that, I would give this a go.

Thanks for waiting for this plugin before removing LCDd from the main build!

Nico

Thanks for the feedback, can you expand on the issue with the conf file? How is the add-on behaving differently to the original built-in version? The conf file will now be in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.lcdd/LCDd.conf, is this different to before? Or are you simply suggesting (which sounds like a good idea) that we inform the user where to find the conf file?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-10-16, 15:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19