v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-10-20, 00:04)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-10-19, 21:31)mezo Wrote: milhouse maybe you can help me with my question. i recently tried to run libreelec completly on usb, which the rpi3 allows. but after booting from usb i only have 120mb ram aviable... after switching back to sd card i get 753mb. i have no clue why this happen.

The firmware in these builds (specifically, bootcode.bin, I believe) doesn't yet fully support the network and USB boot functionality - this is still considered experimental. If you're using firmware from branch=next then the 120MB issue has already been fixed, but may remain unfixed in the current branch=master firmware. You could try using the bootcode.bin from branch=next, and everything else from these builds, but if you have issues then wait until net/USB boot changes land in master.

thanks for your replay. i replaced start.elf and bootcode.bin from the next branch with the files from libreelec (would there even a usb possible without that?). or does libreelec somehow overwrite it with the old files on boot?

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by mezo - 2016-10-20, 00:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19