v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-10-21, 21:55)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-10-21, 19:36)DaveBlake Wrote: Perhaps this is better described as video getting out of sync. It doesn't seem to matter what file is playing as how long it is playing for. When I wind-back and replay the piece of video it plays perfectly. Also I notice that the hic-up happens at about the same time from start of playback, i.e. 18mins approx, on each video.

Maybe this is just down to system settings? I am just using the defaults. Family use not making this easy to catch or adjust, but hoping to be helpful. Log also full of CEC log too as trying to debug that as well (I don't think there is any interaction between issues).

I've seen one other report that could be the same issue, but I'm not seeing any stuttering or sync issues.

Looks like you've got "PLL adjust" enabled in system/audio settings which is not a default option. Can you try disabling that?

I'm having the same issue with Passthrough and "PLL adjust" disabled. Will post a log if I find the time.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by meccs - 2016-10-21, 22:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19