v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-10-22, 01:10)mark_dj Wrote: Quick question: is there any way to disable the messages to 'keep or remove add-ons' after cleaning the library. I get the message EVERY time it cleans the library (which happens after adding, changing or removing content).

Yes, hide updates - that's currently the only way.

(2016-10-22, 18:50)MikeKL Wrote: Your question, reminded me to query about this recent/new "clean" GUI message option and what is exactly happening behind scenes with installed video addons when we select KEEP or REMOVE option.

I assume REMOVE is removing outdated URL links to previously streamed Video catch-up and related thumbnails, but have noted that this can have an unexpected Blush result i.e. removing watch status "ticks" of previously streamed episode items, when going to look for latest episodes of a popular series. (In my case when using plugin.video.itv addon)

@popcornmix, this is behaviour introduced by a newclock5 patch: https://github.com/popcornmix/xbmc/commi...d7a33b4cb5

(At the very least label 15010 probably now needs to be 15012)

It seems to be removing "optical, non-existing files, files with no matching source" but the "... items from addons?" prompt is a little confusing.

Are there any plans for this to go upstream (I couldn't find any related PR), if not should it be dropped?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-10-22, 20:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19