v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-10-23, 10:07)meccs Wrote: Is this about the freezing or stuttering? I'm confused now. Because if it is still about the "freezing while audio continues" I can chime in. I have traced it back to #0919 and with those older builds it is a bit different. The picture AND audio freezes.

popcornmix doesn't notice it probably because it is very random. You can't just start a video and then watch for 10 minutes. It can go for 2 hours and suddenly happen or you can watch for 30 and it will happen 3 times. So tracking it down is very difficult.

The ONE thing that would make it easier is if someone could tell me how to disable the On Screen Overlay while logging. I can only watch so much stuff for hours without getting annoyed about the overlay. This really needs to go in order to make logging a lot more pleasant. There should be at least the option to disable it.
My issue is sound continues but picture freezes for a moment then leaps to catchup. So not both. But it does not happen at repeatable places on a video like you describe. Enabling both sync playback to display and Adjust display refresh rate to match seems to have solved it.

To avoid the on screen overlay set loging from advancedsettings.xml rather than the GUI. See here http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced

For video do something like this
Code:
<loglevel>1</loglevel>
  <debug>
      <extralogging>true</extralogging>
      <setextraloglevel>32768</setextraloglevel>
      <showloginfo>false</showloginfo>
  </debug>

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by DaveBlake - 2016-10-23, 10:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19