v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-11-29, 21:44)Puschl Wrote: Problem solved Smile
Had another Inputstream directory labeled "Inputstream.smoothstream"... after erasing the Directory and updating to #1128 everything boots up properly.
Don´t ask me why the directory existed and from where it came...can´t answer that question Undecided

Greets and thanks

Puschl

I can only think you'd already installed inputstream.smoothstream before upgrading to these test builds, perhaps while using an old alpha (7.90.00x) build? I do hope this inputstream migration won't cause problems with the next alpha, 7.90.009, if the currently installed repo add-on crashes the new kodi.bin.

I don't think Kodi will download inputstream.mpd or inputstream.smoothstream add-on as automatic replacements now that they're no longer present in these test builds, but I guess that's possible - knowing the dates on the add-on folders might help (if they're created recently then maybe that is what is happening).

I didn't have any problems with my installations, so no indication of Kodi automatically downloading duff add-ons from the Repo.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-11-29, 23:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19