v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-04, 22:20)samehvirus Wrote: you are the expert , you can translate what i say to more advanced tech words (kodi ui locks or whatever) , for me kodi stoped responding, so i said it crashed ( becouse that what i thought , or even can't find other word to describe on my mind , even english not my mother language) . i would add that system is still accessible from ssh , or samba share .

That's the thing, I can't translate, as I'm not sat alongside you seeing what you see. Quite often people refer to "bootloops" (whole device restarting) when they actually mean "crashloops" (only the Kodi application is restarting) - these are two totally different things.

A deadlock (which you are experiencing) is very different from an application crash. I have to trust your descriptions so it's a little frustrating when people describe a completely different failure and don't provide any information (logs) to back up their description. It's no wonder that people who don't provide suitable logs are often ignored - "no debug log, no problem" etc.

(2016-05-04, 22:20)samehvirus Wrote: please let me know if you still need the crash log , and what the steps needed to obtain it correctly , or whatever you need that could help.

Thanks, but I don't need the crashlog because you're not experiencing a crash. See the first post (note #4) which details how to upload a crashlog.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-05-04, 23:12
3D HOU/HSBS issue - by .bismarck - 2016-06-20, 20:03
[Build #0903] breaks VAAPI - by MichaelAnders - 2016-09-04, 15:37
Update Failed - by n2vwz - 2016-09-27, 19:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11